Last Straw

spiderweb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ben
That's it. Any flights within 600 NM will be private, even though I have to rent. I hope this incident encourages pilots to knock the rust off and get BFRs, IPCs, whatever--it is time for a change.

Yea, Ben!

I was thinking about selling the plane this fall since I still haven't found a job. I'm rethinking that plan.

I'm going to be in the DC/Balto area in the not too distant future. If you're going to be around, perhaps we can find the time to meet up.

bill

Ahh. I get it now. I'm a little slow. it does make sense. stupid world.

Funny. There was a thread on the red boards recently about the "last straw" regarding fuel prices, where folks were talking about selling their planes . Not anymore [laughs sourly.]

wsuffa said:
Yea, Ben!

I was thinking about selling the plane this fall since I still haven't found a job. I'm rethinking that plan.

I'm going to be in the DC/Balto area in the not too distant future. If you're going to be around, perhaps we can find the time to meet up.

bill
That would be great, Bill!

alaskaflyer said:
Funny. There was a thread on the red boards recently about the "last straw" regarding fuel prices, where folks were talking about selling their planes . Not anymore [laughs sourly.]

I was just toying with the idea that I should cash in the 75k I have saved for a new house and the 24k I have saved for a new car and sell my current plane for 60k and buy a new plane for 159k in order to get to where I need to a little fast and with more stuff. You know like toothpaste and shampoo :D:D

spiderweb said:
That would be great, Bill!

Ben,

PM or email me an email address or something so I can contact you.... I'll keep it private.

bill

Back