Last post time stamp

kevin47881

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Time to fly!
For the last week or so I have noticed that the time stamp for the last post on the main page does not match the time stamp on the last post in the thread.
For example: on the thread name on the right side of the page will show a last post of 7:43 pm. I click the thread (or use the go to last post feature) and the last post showing is from 8:24 am (all times made up).
To give a specific example, the main page of "user fees & politics" within hanger talk shows the latest post to be from redcloud at t 7:47 am today but the last post, when the link is selected, is from 5:03 pm yesterday.
I have noticed this problem with both IE and Firefox.
What gives?

Last edited:
polls get "replies" every time someone replies to the post.

I've had a post reappear a few hours after I had previously posted. But, when I bring it up again... my post is still the most recent.

I hadn't noticed the times but then there have been others that reappeared where the times were off as Kevin mentioned. Again, there was no recent reply. Sometimes, it's a matter of a few hours and other times it's a matter of maybe twenty minutes.

Did the post in question have a poll?

Did the post in question have a poll?

Chuck, the one I am referring to did have a poll included.
Ah, and as such, the time stamp is probably referring to the last poll response and not necessarily a typed response.

Back