Last flight of 2013

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
Mainly simulated instrument in a XC from KPWK to KRFD. Did an ASR approach. Learned how to check VOR on ground and record. A good day of 2.4 fun hours. Logged about 100 hours in 2013. Really happy.

Mainly simulated instrument in a XC from KPWK to KRFD. Did an ASR approach. Learned how to check VOR on ground and record. A good day of 2.4 fun hours. Logged about 100 hours in 2013. Really happy.

I saw that flight strip. Small world. Can't remember the n number though. :D

Night touch and go's at KTOA - last night. Much as I'd love to fly today, too busy to leave early :(

Saturday went to OFP to see the in-laws. Clear and a million both ways. 160kts TAS at 7500, 23/23, 13.5 gph. I am loving this Comanche!

I flew from Orlando Executive (KORL) up to Umatilla and then back. Did 4 landings and quit about 3:15 EST.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last flight of 2013 for me was my 2nd solo after a long layoff.

Perfect ending to 2013

My last flight of 2013 was this afternoon from SOP ,Pinehurst NC, back home to FTY, 60-75 knots of the nose!:mad2: But, on the bright side, I got to spend an extra 15 minutes with my son in the cockpit! :D

Last flight of 2013 had a really ugly show time, 0130. But it could have been worse. Last flight of 2013 ( at least as a pilot) could have been last May.

My last flight of 2013 was Saturday, with my CFII. Four approaches in all, not my best outing by a long shot and much needed practice. It was my first time under the hood since my checkride -- I'd managed to keep current by flying in actual up until now. Extends my currency through end of March (actually legally through June since he logged it as an IPC, but I don't feel it was one and don't plan to use it as such).

About to head out to the airport....take off in 2013, land in 2014. Goes well with the Twilight Zone & Doctor Who marathons on tonight.

Flew Monday from KPGD to 1J0 with Mamma coming back home from visiting grand kids over Christmas. Great flight. 3.2 hours non stop.

On Monday, flew a King Air to Longville, MN and landed out of an approach in light snow at temp -10F with a very low tire.

Back