Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come....

Which should I use as my avatar?

• Flying Hipmunk Chipmunk

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • Criminally Insane Guy

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • FAA Ice Cube Guy

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • none of the above, we like eman1200 without an avatar

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
for eman1200 to get an avatar! so I'm posting 3 potential avatars I would like to use and opening up a poll for voting. whichever one y'all pick will be the one I use!

Option 1 is the flying hipmunk chipmunk
Option 2 is the criminally insane guy from ren and stimpy
Option 3 is the faa ice cube guy which I slightly modified

ok, voting open! voting closes if it looks like a blowout or by the end of the weekend, whichever comes first.

Attachments

• chpmnk.gif
    chpmnk.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 20
  • criminallyinsane.jpg
    criminallyinsane.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 24
  • iceguy.jpg
    iceguy.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 32
Where's the choice for: time of Eman to act like PIC and choose his own avatar?

I have avatars turned off because they annoy me, and because I can.

the massive influx of votes is incredible! I hope I don't crash the PoA servers!

The time has come
The time is now
Marvin K. Mooney will you please go now?

pretty tight race! let's see if there are any leader changes today!

Nothing that moves. Why not a nice icon from the photo of the wrapper of a hotel bar of soap from Costa Rico.

but have they both cast their votes?

Don't be ridiculous. Look at them. How the hell are they going to register a vote on an internet message board? At best all they can do is nip at the keyboard cord.

Don't be ridiculous. Look at them. How the hell are they going to register a vote on an internet message board? At best all they can do is nip at the keyboard cord.

I'll accept cord chewing as 'intent to vote'.

yowsa, close race between Ice Cube Guy and Hipmunk Chipmunk!

Leaving the poll open til tomorrow when I get home from west virginia.

Don't gloat....VOTE!!

Can't you come up with anything better than that?

Yes, but this was the least amount of effort.

Actually, this is the greatest amount of effort since you are involving effort from others as well. The least amount of effort is to not bother, the next least is to just pick something yourself.

Actually, this is the greatest amount of effort since you are involving effort from others as well. The least amount of effort is to not bother, the next least is to just pick something yourself.

But that's boring. This was minimum effort and entertaining at the same time. At least for me.

Please not the chipmunk. That will get annoying real fast.

Edit: I voted no avatar. Your lack of an avatar has become part of your identity on this forum.

Please not the chipmunk. That will get annoying real fast.

Edit: I voted no avatar. Your lack of an avatar has become part of your identity on this forum.

hhmmm. interesting.

so, in light of this concept pointed out by ebykowsky, and the fact that 2 of the 3 avatars ARE kinda gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) I am overruling the voting and sticking with no avatar. besides, I really wanted Criminally Insane Guy to win anyways.

oh well, it was kinda fun watching the poll results change. I was cooped up in a hotel room for the last coupl'a days so that really was my excitement for the weekend.

Back