KWWD - Cape May Festival

GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
Mary and will be out of town (rescheduled Nag's Head, NC vacation) but it sounds like the event could be fun. We have stayed in the bed & breakfast area of Cape May. I thought I would post in case anyone was looking for a get away.

It's a short taxi or rental car ride from the airport (KWWD) to the Ferry Terminal and into the bed and breakfast victorian homes area.

Cape May Wine Festival

Date: October 11-12
Time: Noon to 5pm
Cost: $20 per person at the gate, $18 advance sales through web page

Advance tickets can be purchased through newjerseywines.com

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Cape May Wine Festival Oct. 11 and 12, when festival goers can take advantage of the warm autumnal weather to sample the award-winning wines from New Jersey, listen to live music, stroll through crafters and visit The Kids Zone which has activities especially for the younger attendees. The event is held at the Cape May-Lewes Ferry Terminal, overlooking the Cape May Canal and Delaware Bay. Continuous shuttle service will be provided to and from Victorian Cape May, where wine lovers can also enjoy the many tours and activities of Victorian Week, rated as one of America's “Top 100 Events.” [/FONT]

Tickets for each of the festivals are $20 a person at the gate. Advance tickets for all the wine festivals can be purchased only at the association web site for $18 a person. A discount price of $16 per person is available for bus groups and group sales of 15 or more.

[SIZE=-1]-Admission is free for anyone under 21 years of age-No pets are allowed [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]-Ticket sales end at 4:00 pm each day[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]If your coming from Lewes or going to Lewes, Delaware - Special Ferry and Festival packages are available at 800-643-3779 [/SIZE]

I'll run it by Marisol.
Sounds like she might be interested.
I'll let you know.

I'll run it by Marisol. Sounds like she might be interested. I'll let you know.

Adam,

Mary and will be out of town, we rescheduled our Nag's Head, NC vacation to that exact weekend. We had been scheduled for 9/4-9/7 but Tropical Storm Hannah wanted to do her thing instead.

We really want to head up your way to explore more of the North East. We will have to coordinate schedules and plan something. Pass along a hello to Marisol from Mary and I.

Got ya, looks like I need to read better. ;)

Back