GMascelli

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
GaryM
It's Time for AirFest!
August 31 (Wed) - September 2 (Fri)
AirFest is finally here!
NASW Aviation Museum's 15th Annual AirFest starts August 31st and runs through Friday September 2nd.

The Collings Foundation will fly historic World War II aircraft including the B-24 Liberator, B-17 Flying Fortress and the P-51 Mustang. Visitors will be able to tour the WWII bombers throughout AirFest. To book a flight in one of these historic aircraft, please contact The Collings Foundation at 800-568-8924.

AirFest also features vendors, exhibitors, music, food, and much more! New for 2011... an all GM car/truck show will join AirFest on Friday September 2nd (one day only!).

The museum will be open each day from 9am - 5pm. Museum members are admitted free to the museum, but a discounted fee to tour the bombers will still apply ($6 for adults and $3 for children).

The B-17 Flying Fortress and B-24 Liberator will be available for tours throughout AirFest!

So that's why a B-17G flew over my house a day or so ago. It was low enough that I saw the chin mounted turret. I'll have to get down there. Thanks for the heads up!

Back