KSWO Aviation Day!!

Tristar

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Tristar
Awesome Aviation Day!! (Video too!)

Hey Everyone!

Today Stillwater, OK had its first ever Aviation Day. We actualy had a great turn out and every one of us had smiles from ear to ear! Especialy when those warbirds flew! They graciously did a few team fly bys and high speed passes. What an amazing sound from those engines. It really got me hyped up for the airshow season and we couldnt have had it on a more beautiful day! We had every type of airplane from our OSU school planes up to a DC-3, aerobatic Pitts, and of course the Tulsa warbirds!

Heres a video I made of our awesome Aviation Day in beautiful Stillwater, Oklahoma!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7XzsSQPuA4k

Enjoy!
Tristar

Last edited:
Aww. Looks like a lot of fun. I wish I could have been there......

Yea it was pretty cool. I hope they do it next year. Hopefully I'll get some better/more shots and make a couple more video clips.

Oh yea! It was absolutely beautiful both yesterday and today! For the first time this year, it actualy got hot and I have the beginnings of a sun tan. Although sometimes I wonder if those perfect days come with a price. Apparently someone had a gear problem yesterday and of course mine today! Thankfully I believe we were both able to get it down safely.

Back