KPGA Page Muni Interior Reference Photos?

PaulR035

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Paul R
Kind of a weird request but I'll try it here and see! I recently flew into Page, AZ- beautiful airport, beautiful town. I am now using 3D modeling software to create an accurate depiction of the airport for my home flight simulator. I'd like to model the interior of the American Aviation FBO as well, but I don't have enough photos from my trip. Has anyone been there that can provide interior reference photos? I only need the big building with the gift shop/Grand Canyon Airlines terminal/etc.

Thanks!! Mods, feel free to move me to Hangar Talk if this request is more appropriate over there.

Kind of a weird request but I'll try it here and see! I recently flew into Page, AZ- beautiful airport, beautiful town. I am now using 3D modeling software to create an accurate depiction of the airport for my home flight simulator. I'd like to model the interior of the American Aviation FBO as well, but I don't have enough photos from my trip. Has anyone been there that can provide interior reference photos? I only need the big building with the gift shop/Grand Canyon Airlines terminal/etc.

Thanks!! Mods, feel free to move me to Hangar Talk if this request is more appropriate over there.
Do you know how to get stills out of a video?

Do you know how to get stills out of a video?

Amazing. Thanks! I have been on Google images, Facebook, even Yelp and there's just not much there. This is perfect.

Back