Knots 2 U or LaminarFlow speed mods

Unit74

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Unit74
Which one and why? If all goes wells, I'll have a turbo Lance soon with a clean airframe. Seems like a shame not to squeeze that lemon for what it's worth.

No advice either way but I'd ask around and see which are worth pursuing. The ROI on some of those are pretty low.

Do the research,the numbers are very close,either will give an increase in speed. You have to do the comparison of money invested ,compared to actual benefit from the mods. How long are you going to keep the airplane?

Do the research,the numbers are very close,either will give an increase in speed. You have to do the comparison of money invested ,compared to actual benefit from the mods. How long are you going to keep the airplane?

Are you really trying to financially justify something related to light GA? ;-)

I plan on keeping this plane for a very long time. I got fixed so no more kids. Only reason I sold my Archer is I ran out of seats!!!

May just by the gap seals and save my pennies for the turboplus mod. That's worth a conservative 10 knots all day long.

Aviation Monetary Unit - $1000USD

As far as the mods. Thy are going to help low speed handling and characteristics rather than adding much at the top end.

Back