dell30rb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ren
This was sent to me by Jon Wells, President of Honda Flying Club
I should be there.

Fellow Pilots/etc,

Help get the word out to your friends, etc who are pilots and either have an aircraft or access to an aircraft. On September 17th (Saturday) we will be descending donw on to Martinsville, VA (MTV) airport. The restaurant has moved to a new owner, Ms. Neda Marschall. Many will get there at 9am. but Grand Opening events will be at 11am.

Neda has a background in business, and in particular the food services. With her taking over, she is now offering new hours, which will be a great place to visit. She is now open 7 days a week; Mon-Thur, 6am-5pm, Friday 6am-8pm, Saturday 6am-8pm and Sunday, 10am-5pm (brunch buffet). The great part is the daily breakfast flights. When the Sun is hot, it's nice to get out early for a fun flight with friends/family and not get tossed all over the sky, or puttng away your airplane at your airport and losing about 2 gallons of water (persperation).

Likewise, she is looking at giving a discount, all the time, for when pilots fly-in. She is also going to start collecting aviation hats. If you have one that you can bring, she is looking a something for these as well (Free dessert, etc.). Also looking at a map of the Eastern US so pilots can put in a pin where they flew in from.

The Honda Flying Club will be bringing, at this point, 7-8 airplanes and at least one Gyrocopter. Help us support Neda's work and the fact that we appreciate these restaurants that remain on the airfields themselves.

She is supposed to have flyers out tomorrow....don't forget to bring her an aviation hat. I gave her a HondaJet hat to start with last Sunday....

So, if you know someone, let's overwhelm her with our support. She is working out these discounts after I took time last Sunday to discuss them with her as ideas. She is knew to aviation, but absolutely is in awe of it. She wants to do it for the pilots. Don't forget, fuel is only $5.25/gallon at MTV. One of the cheaper places around.

Hope to see you soon, and unfortunately, I don't have everyone's email address...so help me out.

Jon Wells
President, Honda Flying Club
2011-2012

Last edited:
Back