Wanted: Club Membership KINT - KMWK - KZEF

R.L.Mauzy

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
R.L.Mauzy
I am looking for a partnership or club in KINT or KMWK or KZEF.

I am most interested in aircraft like a Cessna 182 or Cherokee 235 etc. I would prefer fixed gear as I have no retract time and currently don't have access to either. All my time so far has been in 172's and Archers as that's all I have access to at this time. Any help finding something would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking for a partnership or club in KINT or KMWK or KZEF.

I am most interested in aircraft like a Cessna 182 or Cherokee 235 etc. I would prefer fixed gear as I have no retract time and currently don't have access to either. All my time so far has been in 172's and Archers as that's all I have access to at this time. Any help finding something would be greatly appreciated.
I am also looking for a partnership near KINT. I am currently a student at Piedmont Flight School in the cross country stage of PPL. Hoping to buy into a training aircraft Cessna. I have seen some aircraft for sale down in Concord.

Welcome to the forum and good luck, I didn't have any luck until suddenly the opportunity popped open on the Sundowner I'm currently partnered in. whilst searching the usual TAP or barnstormers its a good idea to search Facebook marketplace, that's how I happened into the Sundowner.

Back