King Air C90 POH

Don Jones

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
DJones
Would anyone happen to have a King Air C90 POH or other training materials I might borrow? It looks like I am going to get to spend some time in one soon as a part time job. Just want to start learning about systems and such. Any other suggested reading?

Last edited:
It might not hurt to set up a search parameter for it on eBay. You never know what might show up and how cheap.

There's a website called b1900.com, they make the best guides I've ever seen for for the 1900. You could try emailing them to see if they having anything for the C90 (the 1900 is the big brother of the C90, so you never know). I just did endless google searching before I stumbled upon that site. I'll see if I can't find something better.

We've got a C90 at the airport (that Leslie and I got to fly last weekend:yes::D). I'll see if they have a POH available for it when I'm there tomorrow AM.

Would anyone happen to have a King Air C90 POH
After looking at the box in the bottom of my closet I discovered that I have a copy which supposedly covers serial numbers LJ-668 through LJ-996 which are the older C90s. If you want to borrow it drop me a PM.

Geez, looking at the prices on e-bay for some of these things I have a fortune in the bottom of my closet. :eek:

After looking at the box in the bottom of my closet I discovered that I have a copy which supposedly covers serial numbers LJ-668 through LJ-996 which are the older C90s. If you want to borrow it drop me a PM.

Geez, looking at the prices on e-bay for some of these things I have a fortune in the bottom of my closet. :eek:

That would be awesome. Yea, I kinda got sticker shock as well. The basic systems probably haven't changed so it might be usefull. PM sent
Thanks,

I checked with the FBO here and they don't have one. Looks like Mari came through, though.

Back