Kids headsets?

EdFred

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
White Chocolate
Might need a set to use/borrow. Anyone know someone who's got a pair I can borrow from May 13th - May 17th?

Ed how old are the kids? I have found that an adult headset will fit a kid as long as they are not toddlers or smaller. Wont' be the best fit but it works. Also When we just could not get a headset on Rachel I think we once just used those foam ear plugs. If they are that young they are just gonna fall alseep and the plugs won't bother them.

My 5 year olds have been wearing the Sigtronics S-20 for the past 6 mo or so without trouble. Closed down all the way, they fit well and don't easily fall off. If you need one, I can send one to you since it seems you need before and after the FlyBQ.

I actually need it for the trip to and from the flybq. The kid is 3+ but looks about 6 and LOVES planes - his favorite movie is......Top Gun.

Another option is to get a set of shooting muffs at walmart. At three, you don't really need to have them plugged into the intercom. You can get a set of these muffs for about $10 and that will help till he falls asleep anyway.

Let me know if you want a pair of mine to try, but at three, I think they may be to big yet.

Back