Kent - JOB!

I'd be careful with that gig. When I got stuck at BPK I got to hear some of the political BS that is going on down there.

oh yea there's a lot of crap going on. even if you are totally unfamiliar with the situation there you can tell by reading the article.

Sounds like the FBO is trying to kill that self service pump:
At the last meeting, Fixed Base Operator Lori Benedict gave commissioners a copy of a letter from the state fire marshal's office regarding self-service fueling stations. The letter states unattended fuel dispensers need to be protected by an automatic fire suppression system, which the self-service fuel station at the airport does not have.

Which is only fair, since the airport management put in the self-service pump to kill the FBO.
That is the FBO's story. Two sides to everything.

They were nice- I bought gas from the FBO. It was not that much more.

Sounds like the FBO is trying to kill that self service pump:

Unsuccessfully:

Hamm said Monday the requirement did not include marinas and airports.

And no, I'm not gonna go there. :no: Four airport managers in a year and a half? There's something very wrong with that place. :eek:

... Four airport managers in a year and a half? There's something very wrong with that place. :eek:

One musta been the little old dude that zipped over in his golf cart to tell Tom Richards he couldn't walk by terminal. That's where we learned that they were driving pilots off.

Back