Kantaris open-source media player

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
I've heard good reviews of this from a few friends that are using it. Have any of you tried it?

http://www.kantaris.org

Kantaris Media Player

Kantaris can play almost anything you can throw at it -- AVI, MPEG, MGEG-AVC, WMV, MOV, MKV, quicktime, matroska, divx, xvid, H264, MP3, WMA, OGG files and more. Kantaris can also play DVDs and audio CDs. The player also displays some of the most beautiful music visualizations ever seen. All this is completely free.

Version 0.2.5 works with Windows 2000, XP and Vista.

Never seen either, but with Winamp being all added-up with AOL crap, I might just have to do so.

Yeah...Winamp is starting to irritate me a bit, but I like the built-in Shoutcast feature of Winamp.

I look for a player based on what it does for me, not whether it is open source or not. Open source has always baffled me.

Yeah...Winamp is starting to irritate me a bit, but I like the built-in Shoutcast feature of Winamp.

I look for a player based on what it does for me, not whether it is open source or not. Open source has always baffled me.

While I have also been, at times, baffled by open source, I know for certain that we have all been, very much, benefited by it as well.

Back