Just what you need, another way to waste time...

My fiance isn't even home yet and she already hates you for showing me this!

I keep getting a side load. That effect from the right seat just won't go away!

Oh man. If you like this internet game, you would love the games "Glider" and "Glider Pro!"

I spent hours and hours and hours and hours playing Glider back in the day!

I just ran a search and found this page where you can freely and legally download Glider Pro for Mac (sorry PC people, but you can download the really old-school PC version on this site as well!).

I better not download the game until I have my multiengine studying & checkride finished. Else I may arrive at my checkride with bloodshot eyes knowing nothing except "well the airplane's performance depends upon the lift given by air vents and candles...."
:D :goofy:

oh great, i can see my GPA nosediving...

Oh man. If you like this internet game, you would love the games "Glider" and "Glider Pro!"

I spent hours and hours and hours and hours playing Glider back in the day!

I just ran a search and found this page where you can freely and legally download Glider Pro for Mac (sorry PC people, but you can download the really old-school PC version on this site as well!).

Huh... I didn't realize there ever was a PC version. I wonder if John Calhoun wrote it, or if Casady and Greene ported it for him? IIRC he wrote some other cool stuff too.

Back