Just wanted to say thanks to Dr. Bruce and PilotsofAmerica.

JasonM

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
JM
I recently met with Dr. Bruce to help me resolve my past use of Lexapro so that I could get my medical before starting flight training. I did as he advised and on top of that got to meet him in Peoria Il. What a great man!

If anyone is reading these forums and thinking "Should, I call this guy. Is he for real?", Stop thinking or asking yourself any questions. Get ahold of him asap. He is very quick to respond to your questions, extremely friendly and knows a thing or two about dealing with these tough FAA medical issues.

Thanks so much for everything Dr. Bruce! Also, thank you Pilots of America. Had I not by chance run by your forum and saw all the helpful responses by Dr. Bruce, I would have never made that connection to keep my dream alive.

God Bless and Please Vote for Romney on Nov 6th 2012! :wink2:

Glad to read that; plus, Dr. Bruce is a killer grill chef!

Yes, Doc Bruce is for real. He helped about ten years ago with a medical issue. He's quick to jump in and help. If you follow his advice good things happen.

I just met him once at a local fly-in only a few days after joining here. I absolutely agree with your diagnosis. He seems to be a really great resource to have around here.

(Although, I have to question your judgement based on that last line. ;) JK. Johnson 2012!)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back