Just saying hello

Themsah

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Themsah
hey guys, just registered and love this forum.. I am hoping to get help on the best way to get my private pilots.. thanks

P.S. sorry if I posted in the wrong section.. I didnt find any noob section..

Welcome to POA! No sweat there is no noob forum. Hangar Talk is for the general stuff but your fine here. POA is a great place to learn and meet folks Glad you like what you saw so far.

I'm kind of a newbie on this forum myself, but welcome anyway. This is a great bunch of people on this site, except for me. I'm liable to dump on you if you start talking about quiting.

I know I've learned a lot, and had a whole lot of fun on this forum. I hope you do the same.

You got a name?

John

Welcome to POA.

What made you want to become a pilot? Are you doing it for fun, or for a possible future job?

Hey guys thanks soooo much for the warm welcome.. I am not a pilot yet (aside from model aviation). that is the reason i joined.. so i can get advice on the correct way to go about getting in the air.. ThANKS AgaIN..

Gus

Hey guys thanks soooo much for the warm welcome.. I am not a pilot yet (aside from model aviation). that is the reason i joined.. so i can get advice on the correct way to go about getting in the air.. ThANKS AgaIN..

Gus

I think the best way to do it is find someone whom is already a pilot and has a plane or access to a plane, a kind of a mentor. This along with a good CFI will get you there. Go hang out at your local airport's FBO/flight school, and talk to people. If you need recommendations, this is a good place to ask about different airports, aircraft, and CFI's.

Back