Just found this site

Mpeavler

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Mike Peavler
Joined and wanted to say hello to everyone. I currently fly out of KMQJ in Indianapolis, Indiana. I'm finishing up my Comm for ASEL rating and then will likely follow up with the AMEL Comm. I have my IR rating and typically fly a G1000 C-182 equiped plane.

Mike Peavler

Hey Mike welcome to POA. I think you'll really like it hear we like to say were the front porch of aviation. Hope you'll speak up and contribute. Good to have you!

Hi Mike!
My friend, Louis Lauck, works at Indianapolis Center. If you get near Aurora, Illinois, let me know. I would like to see that Skylane!
Good luck on your Commercial.
ApacheBbob

Thanks for the welcome guys. I was looking for something faster to rent in the area and somehow found this site. It's funny you say that Bob, I am flying from KOKK to KAXN Friday and returning back, drop off 3 friends and picking up 3 more and heading up to Niagra falls. I should log a nice 17-18 hours of 182T time in 2 days. I will likely file since it's so much easier to me to file. I did my written already although I only scored a whopping 94 on it....I guess it's better then 84! I'm hoping to get it done before the cold sets in an limits the flying. I came from KORL which was year round flying and I'm having to adjust back to flying up here.

Take care,
Mike

Grant,
Thanks for the offer! Somehow...I got stuck going to Bday parties all day tomorrow =0( I also need to save some $$ since my upcoming flight is going to be expensive going from Indy to Minne then back...fill up and then taking my family and friends up to Niagra before it's too cold to enjoy it.

I certainly appreciate the offer and will take you guys up on stuff like this in the future!

Take care,
Mike

Back