judypilot

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Judy Parrish
Re: Hey, Ben!!!

wangmyers said:
Nice to see you here, Judy!

Thanks. Apparently I've already broken some rules, though, because I've been partially banned (I'm allowed only to post replies). I can't find what I did wrong. Can someone help me? (I also send a private message to Chuck asking to point me to the warning, but if anyone knows, I'd appreciate learning sooner rather than later in order to make amends).

<blush>
Judy

judypilot said:
Thanks. Apparently I've already broken some rules, though, because I've been partially banned (I'm allowed only to post replies). I can't find what I did wrong. Can someone help me? (I also send a private message to Chuck asking to point me to the warning, but if anyone knows, I'd appreciate learning sooner rather than later in order to make amends).

<blush>
Judy
Judy, I just checked the list. No one has been banned at this point. It's too early. :D

Your user settings don't appear incorrect, either.

What are you trying to do? Posting a new thread in a forum? I can't see any reasons why you wouldn't be able to post right now.

There are no restrictions or warnings against you, Judy! We'd tell you if we were mad at you! :)

I've reviewed your account permissions and all appears normal. I'm moving this part of the discussion to "Forum Support" so we can investigate more w/o disrupting the current discussion.

Thread split:

Ok - Judy - as Brian asked, please detail exactly what you are doing and what error message or restriction message you are seeing.

We'll get to the bottom of this. Hopefully before the 2:00 downtime. :)

Chuck

Well, Judy's not online, and I'm starting the update in 15 minutes...so Judy if you see this before then...

1) Log off of PoA.
2) Delete all temporary files from your browser. In IE this is done by going to Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Files -> [x]Delete All Offline Content -> OK
3) Close all instances of your browser.
4) Come back to PoA and log back in.

Let me know if that doesn't fix the problem. :)

Apparently the problem has been corrected. I'm now allowed to do everything under posting rules again. I didn't know my "deleted" message had actually been moved.

I use Netscape, so I don't know how to delete temp files, but since the problem has been fixed, I'm not going to worry about it.

Thanks,
Judy

Back