John Kerry's Hotel List....

I'm not surprised at any of these requests, just that it made the news.

I think I'd veto:
Celery, Mushrooms, Olives, salads that contained 'greens' other than romaine or iceberg, and possibly gourmet dishes...

Must have:
Corona's with fresh limes
Patron, again with lime and salt
Chips with onion dip
Creme Brule for dessert

I'd give them a little freedom on the meals though. Figured I'd get this out of the way now, so when it does become news everyone can say "Yeah we all know about his requests..." :)

Wahhhhhhhhhhh Wahhhhhhhhhhh
Wahhhhhhhhhhh

It was just to show that they are all the same, dhimocrat or republican. You seem to be concerned; here's a quarter call someone who cares, OK?

Thread Date Comment
reputation_neg.gif
John Kerry's Hotel...March 27th, 2006 06:12 PM shouldn't this fall under who cares?

I absolutely hate to defend the man, but sometimes there is a bigger reason behind quirky requests at hotels and such. An example:

Aerosmith has on their tech-worker supply list a request for a bowl of M&Ms without any of a certain color - I think its green. If that color is there, then they know that whomever read the list didn't give it the fine attention to detail that they require, and they will then have to double check the work elsewhere to make sure that stage supports are of the right rated weight and stuff.

But at first glace, it just looks like a crazy request by someone with way too much power on his hands.

SkyHog said:
I absolutely hate to defend the man, but sometimes there is a bigger reason behind quirky requests at hotels and such. An example:

Aerosmith has on their tech-worker supply list a request for a bowl of M&Ms without any of a certain color - I think its green. If that color is there, then they know that whomever read the list didn't give it the fine attention to detail that they require, and they will then have to double check the work elsewhere to make sure that stage supports are of the right rated weight and stuff.

But at first glace, it just looks like a crazy request by someone with way too much power on his hands.

It is a quick and easy way to see the kind of people you're dealing with. Good point.

When our government sends me to hotels, this is the type of requests I get to make:

A1: $.50 A2: $.50 A3: $1.00 B1: $.75 B2: $.50...

AirBaker said:
I'm not surprised at any of these requests, just that it made the news.
No kidding. It's normal for us to try and determine the passengers' preferences before a flight. Since space is limited we don't want to stock up on Corona when they would prefer Coors. These lists often come from the staffers and sometimes bear little resemblance to what the passenger really wants. Generally they are less fussy than the lists might suggest.

alaskaflyer said:
When our government sends me to hotels, this is the type of requests I get to make:

A1: $.50 A2: $.50 A3: $1.00 B1: $.75 B2: $.50...

I'm a fan of C6, as long as I have correct change. :)

Does any one else find irony in the fact that he doesn't want tomato products, especially married to Heinz?

wbarnhill said:
And damnit, if there's a SINGLE W in that bowl like there was last night... I'm gonna be so mad....

You know it's all Bushes fault. A neocon plot...all "W"'s......:D

F.W. Birdman said:
You know it's all Bushes fault. A neocon plot...all "W"'s......:D
You know I had a handfull of M&M yesterday and I noticed not a single 'M' in the bunch they were all 'W's. I think there may be a plot hhhhmmmmm!!! :D:D:D

Back