Jeez, add one more to the list

drafttek

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Doug
Add me to the roles of the newly unemployed as well. The boss is shutting the place down. There's just no business and can't continue to lose money by keeping it open, and I don't blame him. I'd have shut it down myself.
Any openings for a semi-talented slacker with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery?

Add me to the roles of the newly unemployed as well. The boss is shutting...

Any openings for a semi-talented slacker with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery?

Man, you gotta stop overselling yourself!

Jokes aside, it was this sort of event that shoved me out of the nest (so to speak); eyes open, you'll land someplace better.

You could always looking into becoming a ritualistic scrotum shaver.

So tonight I tell my wife that I'll be "available" anytime after Friday. I figure I'll be done flying for awhile. But she says, "You better fly your arse off till you get a job!" :eek: Wow, what a woman! Apparently she thinks I can be instructing before we go broke ( not that that is a cure for broke). Who am I to correct her, though :rofl: .

So tonight I tell my wife that I'll be "available" anytime after Friday. I figure I'll be done flying for awhile. But she says, "You better fly your arse off till you get a job!" :eek: Wow, what a woman! Apparently she thinks I can be instructing before we go broke ( not that that is a cure for broke). Who am I to correct her, though :rofl: .
Hey, if I weren't already married to quite a woman.... Good luck! :)

Back