It's time to fly

Clark1961

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Display name:
So I have some time on my hands. A couple things to clear up and then I'm on my way. Goals are sea food and BBQ. The start and finish are in Colorado, from there it is open but I'm thinking south then east. The 'kota is in pretty good shape right now. What are the recommendations?

Texas for BBQ. then over to NOLA for seafood and creole. Keep going for more seafood in Florida. It's warmer.

Heard about this place recently and REALLY want to gather up some fellow carnivores and give it a try... http://www.saltlickbbq.com/

Having lived in Austin for 4 years, I had far too many Sunday dinners at the Salt Lick. Family style, don't wear good clothes. Don't wear Aggie colors during football season. UT is embarassed enough these days.

If ya want real seafood take a flight to destin FL. Hop on a charter boat and catch it yourself, get it cleaned right on the dock. The deckhands could probably give you a few hints on how to cook it too ;) . This time of year you can pull in Amberjack, Scamp, Red Drum, and my favorite Mahi but you're getting towards the end of the season for them.

Back