It's time to ban cars in cities!

jason

Administrator
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
Jason W (FlyNE)
Funny how this wasn't on every news channel in the world for 48 hours.

--------------------------------------

Car Drives Into Department Store

A security camera captures a car driving through a glass door and into the lawn and garden department of a Florida department store.

http://www.nbc5i.com/video/10059172/index.html

FlyNE said:
Funny how this wasn't on every news channel in the world for 48 hours.

--------------------------------------

Car Drives Into Department Store

A security camera captures a car driving through a glass door and into the lawn and garden department of a Florida department store.

http://www.nbc5i.com/video/10059172/index.html
Let's all e-mail CNN to amend their poll found on their homepage...

"Should small and medium size cars be permitted to drive on highways in and/or around major US cities??"

What a joke.

HPNPilot1200 said:
Let's all e-mail CNN to amend their poll found on their homepage...

"Should small and medium size cars be permitted to drive on highways in and/or around major US cities??"

What a joke.

No, it should read "routinely permitted". :rolleyes:

Anthony said:
No, it should read "routinely permitted". :rolleyes:

And make reference to those "amateur" drivers. Did anyone see Geraldo Rivera on H&C last night. Apparently he was able to figure out exactly what happened immediately upon seeing the area by chopper. He blasted "amateur" pilots. The guy about made me puke. :mad::mad:

Frank Browne said:
And make reference to those "amateur" drivers. Did anyone see Geraldo Rivera on H&C last night. Apparently he was able to figure out exactly what happened immediately upon seeing the area by chopper. He blasted "amateur" pilots. The guy about made me puke. :mad::mad:
Miles O'Brien took a Cirrus up on a video flight recreating Lidle's path for CNN, albeit at 2000', and did a pretty good job of showing the "box canyon" nature of the East River. What he didn't point out was that the clouds that day were at closer to 1500'. Miles did note that because he was higher than Lidle, he was going through the various airspaces, and you could hear them coordinating with ATC.

Do you know here in Chicago people can jsut come to the city and get in their cars and drive around all these big buildings? hard to believe but true. I cannot figure out why the DOT allows that to happen.

Back