It's for your own good...

The only word that applies appropriately to the US Intelligence community in the last decade is metastasis.

That, sir, is probably the most profound thing I have read so far this week.

And the true nutjobs will go full unplugged in their Montana cabins and there will no one looking at nonelectronic tomfoolery. Do they even have the capacity to steam open envelopes anymore?:dunno::goofy:

In the entry lobby to the building the wall will have a big sign saying "WELCOME TO 1984."

The first data leak with half a billion people's personal information being left wide open for anyone to access will occur approximately 2 minutes after the place goes online.

I want to see them hack my old Apple IIe. It's totally hackproof without physical access to the hardware.

Last edited:
And the true nutjobs will go full unplugged in their Montana cabins and there will no one looking at nonelectronic tomfoolery. Do they even have the capacity to steam open envelopes anymore?:dunno::goofy:

Hey, I resemble that remark. When i moved to MT I lived in a buddies cabin, on a generator, that powered only a well, if you wanted a hot shower, you were starting a fire (Copper plumbing wrapped around the smoke stack feeding a pressure tank). Propane powered lights, propane refrigerator. Was actually VERY nice, no lights or on-the-grid electricity as far as the eye could see. No distractions. Looks like I may be heading back. :goofy:

Back