Its alive!

Bill

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
This page intentionally left blank
'puter's back from the dead. The lightning only damaged the power supply and modem, a quick replacement job and back in business!

Bill Jennings said:
'puter's back from the dead. The lightning only damaged the power supply and modem, a quick replacement job and back in business!

There ya go!

Mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. All dead, well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing you can do. Go through it's clothes and look for loose change.

If it's dead you can't hurt it so you might as well try to learn something and who knows... Most people would have pronounced it done on the spot and heave-ho'd it into the dumpster.

fgcason said:
Mostly dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. All dead, well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing you can do. Go through it's clothes and look for loose change.

Have fun storming the castle!:princess:

fgcason said:
There ya go!

If it's dead you can't hurt it so you might as well try to learn something and who knows... Most people would have pronounced it done on the spot and heave-ho'd it into the dumpster.

Monte Python...

fgcason said:
:target:
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

No, he said to blave. Which means to bluff. So you were probably playing cards and he cheated. LIAR!

fgcason said:
:target:
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

For reasons I could never fathom, I really liked that movie. And the first time through I didn't even recognize Billy C.

lancefisher said:
For reasons I could never fathom, I really liked that movie. And the first time through I didn't even recognize Billy C.

Me either but I like it anyway. It's supposed to be a semi-mush show but for some reason it just appeals to everyone in general.

It's got some real keeper lines in it too.

Back