It starts anew

murphey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
murphey
Just got this in email. He's got a degree in computer science but is doing pro bono work? Admirable but if he wants money for flying lessons....well, we know the answer. Difficult classes? Well, if you've got a degree in CS, then flying is lots simpler.

*Dear Sir/Madam*,

My name is Muhumuza Abijah a twenty three (23) year old male Ugandan. I am writing in request for a sponsorship to assist me become a pilot.
*It has always been my passion to be a pilot ever since I was a little boy. My father was a soldier before his tragic passing, and the nature of his job (weapons Engineer) exposed me to the plain at an early age. By becoming a pilot, I feel that I will not only further my career, but I will also pay tribute to my late father who gave his life to keep this world safe. Being a pilot means everything to me. *

*My plan was to go to Kenya Flying schools straight after high school and then maybe join *US Aviation Academy <http://www.usaviationacademy.com/>* in Texas or ATP Flight School in North Carolina after for upgrades, though this was not possible due to financial issues. After my high school I took a year off education trying to find a way forward. Then I did a Certificate
and Diploma in Computer Science at Multitech Business School for two years
and a Bachelor’s of Science and Information Technology at Uganda Martyrs University graduating in January 2016. I was an active student back in high school and at the university. Am also involved in different youth programs like the Rotary/Rotaract fraternity with the Rotaract club of Kampala Muyenga Breeze, am also a youth Volunteer under Youth Volunteers Uganda. I also involve myself in extracurricular actives like sports, charity clubs because I believe in not just attending school but also getting involved in it.*

I have consistently proven throughout my previous studies and working experience that when presented with an opportunity I will strive as hard as I can to best represent myself. This is evident in my continuing relations with Multitech Business School and my professional mentors at Rotary club of Kampala muyenga Breeze (our mother club).

Despite financial hardship I have always done what is necessary to further my studies and work experience. This includes six months of working in a government project of registering citizens last year (2016) and currently doing Pro Bono work with an NGO (Gwanga Power Uganda) helping less privileged children to access quality education here in Uganda.

This sponsorship will present to me an opportunity of achieving long time
goal I set as a boy and *I am hoping that you consider my request. The aviation field is challenging and one that has difficult classes; however, I feel that I will have no problem arising to this challenge. To be a pilot means everything to me, but with the costs and other charges attached, it is going to be tight. I appreciate your consideration. *

*Sincerely,*

*Muhumuza Abijah*

Seems like an excellent opportunity to sign him up for information from ERAU, FlightSafety, and American Flyers' never ending spam machines. Create an infinite loop of spam.

Back