IT job available - DFW

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
My company has an opening in a peer group to mine. If you have web development (ASP.NET and/or PHP) and Unix scripting skills (ksh), and are in or willing to locate to DFW, let me know. The guy in charge of the department is a pilot.

Experience in NAS/SAN storage, FC is preferred but NOT a requirement--they will train the person for that skill set. PM me if you're looking or interested... this is a GREAT company and has the "christmas bonus" and January profit sharing (and pension!) that was bemoaned as "does that exist anymore?!" in another thread.

Job is primarily caring for hardware-based cross-site data replication in a multi petabyte environment for rapid application recovery (DR), but the web/scripting skills are desired to bring an audit and automation resource to the group.

go Jesse go. Dallas is only 4.5 hrs from Stillwater OK.

My company has an opening in a peer group to mine. If you have web development (ASP.NET and/or PHP) and Unix scripting skills (ksh), and are in or willing to locate to DFW, let me know. The guy in charge of the department is a pilot.

Experience in NAS/SAN storage, FC is preferred but NOT a requirement--they will train the person for that skill set. PM me if you're looking or interested... this is a GREAT company and has the "christmas bonus" and January profit sharing (and pension!) that was bemoaned as "does that exist anymore?!" in another thread.

Job is primarily caring for hardware-based cross-site data replication in a multi petabyte environment for rapid application recovery (DR), but the web/scripting skills are desired to bring an audit and automation resource to the group.

Troy, is knowing what you're talking about a requirement? :dunno:
I'm lost as last years Easter egg. :D

*sigh*

Give me about 2 years and I'll be all over that, Troy. Think you can keep the position open for that long? ;)

Back