It’s contagious.

DaleB

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DaleB
Took my neighbor for a ride a couple years back. Then two weeks ago we met for coffee and he was asking questions about flight training costs, airplane costs, that kind of stuff. I knew he was going to go down a long, dark path… :)

Text from him yesterday:

“Just had my intro flight.”

I’ll wait until he’s in too deep to get back out before I introduce him to POA…

Took my neighbor for a ride a couple years back. Then two weeks ago we met for coffee and he was asking questions about flight training costs, airplane costs, that kind of stuff. I knew he was going to go down a long, dark path… :)

Text from him yesterday:

Let him join PoA, expected to see the numerous threads about cost cutting.

New new It's felt like blueish swimming pool with bikinis girls around until it turns into frozen ocean

Text from him yesterday:

That's how I got "infected". Talked to a business partner who told me how he travels back and forth between south Texas and Arkansas where he has family. Didn't even need a ride to catch the bug. Two weeks after that conversation I took an intro lesson and six months later I had my license with the goal of shuttling me and family throughout North America for the various trips we undertake and shuttling myself to business meetings. Took another 2 hours of short local flights to build confidence for the above mission but now I use the plane exactly for what I intended to use it for.

Back