Is this a sign of a disqualifying mental problem?

U

Unregistered

On a car enthusiast website I frequent I came across a post about a racer named Donnie Holbrook that died when he crashed his Navajo last Saturday. A poster with the screen name AOPA310 has posted some vile stuff on the thread. Some of the regulars on the board have identified the poster and came up with his FAA ratings.

I am wondering if this type of behavior is of any interest to the FAA from a medical point of view?

The Thread : http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485115

Looks like a lot of butthurt from people feeding an internet troll. Happens.
Welcome to the internet, here's your Mountain Dew and straitjacket.
Just mild trolling, I'd be more concerned about the mental state of the folks who dedicated a 74 page topic to the troll.

Looks like a lot of butthurt from people feeding an internet troll. Happens.

Seems they are pretty butthurt for a site who proclaims "where the weak are killed and eaten" at the top of their webpage. :rofl:

Seems like there are a lot of blowhards congregating there.... not really my scene.

Why would his behavior be of interest from a medical point of view? He posted nothing inflammatory until someone attacked him. Not even close to an issue I'd think the FAA would be interested in.

Why would his behavior be of interest from a medical point of view? He posted nothing inflammatory until someone attacked him. Not even close to an issue I'd think the FAA would be interested in.

He certainly knows how to escalate an argument, but there are a lot of people in that thread who handled the situation badly, IMO, and now one of them is over here looking for a way of getting revenge.

As many of them said over at yellowbullet...

If he doesn't back away from the buffet table then he won't be flying much longer anyway. That boy is BIG!!

If he doesn't back away from the buffet table then he won't be flying much longer anyway. That boy is BIG!!

He reportedly gave up flying regional jets @ $18,000 per year for driving a truck at $65,000. At least that's what he said in a post.

Wasn't Vic the guy who trashed this place for awhile? Bob Loblaw, IIRC?

He reportedly gave up flying regional jets @ $18,000 per year for driving a truck at $65,000. At least that's what he said in a post.
Sadly, not unbelievable. I met a guy the other day who gave up flying as a regional airline pilot for a plumbing job. A lot better pay and dependable work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Holy crap.....company probably canned him because he was costing them too many empty seats....ole Rolly Polly there is worth at least 3 FAA size people!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If this is the same Victor we used to have problems with -- the guy is an absolute nutcase.

> IMO, and now one of them is over here looking for a way of getting revenge.

I'll take the OP's query a bit more seriously if/when unreg uncloaks.

While I'm not sure if it's a mental problem from the FAA's perspective, I do believe all of his posts would be evidence against upstanding/good character required for ATP.

> I do believe all of his posts would be evidence against upstanding/good character
> required for ATP.

I agree. Wondering ... has anyone ever been denied an ATP based on this criteria?

I sure wouldn't want to be paired with Victor. I am betting that he did not survive the
probationary period.

Every time I hear a certain former community organizer claim its a penalty and not a tax I think I see a disqualifying mental condition . . . heck - he was admitted taking all sorts of drugs so I guess he would not qualify for the medical cert anyway [see - managed to keep it on topic and about aviation]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back