Is there any way...

Aztec Driver

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Bryon
to get JUST the new messages since last logon, or do I still have to go through all of the old stuff to get to the new?

Bryon

They have told us to click the Mark Forum Read each time we leave a forum.
Or I just click Quick Links then Mark ForumS Read when leaving.

As do I. (mark all forums read) When I come back, and I click on "new posts", it gives me a list of all the posts with new replies in them, but the old mesages are still there, and I have to weed through all of the old posts to find the new ones. Gets sort of difficult, when it is a long lasting and interesting thread, to file through the various levels of replies.

Bryon

In that case, maybe you need to change how your posts are threaded?
I think you can set it to show you the newest ones first... no more weeding, they are right on top!
Good luck, maybe I should let the mods answer you instead though.

Personally, I use Recent Activity instead of New Posts. When finished, I use the Reset All Recent Activity Timers to 'zero out'.

I'm unfamiliar with the New Posts procedures. The Sticky Thread in Forum Support goes over New Post/Recent Activity operations (http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284). Read through ALL of it, though, since it gets updated partway through the thread.

Aztec Driver said:
I have to weed through all of the old posts to find the new ones.
The subjects with bold lettering are the ones with new posts and if you click on the down arrow to the left of the subject line it will take you to the first unread post.

Is this what you were asking? :confused:

PERFECT, PERFECT. Thank you thank you thank you. That was what worked. What do you know. Ain't it great when you know how something works?

Bryon

Back