Is Steph Jones a bot?

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
Title says it all. A year ago, or so, every time I'd visit someone's profile I'd see that StephJones had checked that person out also. StephJones has zero posts...just visits everyone's profile. Data mining maybe?

She (?) joined in August 2012 and a few months later you'd see her name on EVERYONE'S profile page as one of the last 10 visitors. Now, she's rolled off of all those lists and she'll only show up on new members' pages.

Whatsupwithdat?

Steph Jones is the NSA

That would explain it. After all, it is the only government bureaucracy that actually listens to the citizens.
Hey, keep that junk in the spin zone. :)

Title says it all. A year ago, or so, every time I'd visit someone's profile I'd see that StephJones had checked that person out also. StephJones has zero posts...just visits everyone's profile. Data mining maybe?

She (?) joined in August 2012 and a few months later you'd see her name on EVERYONE'S profile page as one of the last 10 visitors. Now, she's rolled off of all those lists and she'll only show up on new members' pages.

Whatsupwithdat?

Don't see how your observations are possible since StephJones profile shows last activity also being back in August 2012. Hasn't logged in since then. Perhaps you are confusing your stalkers?

Don't see how your observations are possible since StephJones profile shows last activity also being back in August 2012. Hasn't logged in since then. Perhaps you are confusing your stalkers?

That's interesting and I didn't notice that tidbit. But, no, there's no confusion of stalkers.

My mistake was that, in researching this phenom, I sorted members by number of posts; looked at all those with zero posts and a recent join dates. Except it's not the join date that's listed. It's the date of their latest activity.

So, apparently Steph hit everyone at the same time but her name only remains listed on the pages of those who seldom (if ever) post and, thus, don't give anyone a reason to visit their profile page.

Last edited:
That's interesting and I didn't notice that tidbit. But, no, there's no confusion of stalkers.

My mistake was that, in researching this phenom, I sorted members by number of posts; looked at all those with zero posts and a recent join dates. Except it's not the join date that's listed. It's the date of their latest activity.

So, apparently Steph hit everyone at the same time but her name only remains listed on the pages of those who seldom (if ever) post and, thus, don't give anyone a reason to visit their profile page.

Probably a spam bot that harvested email addresses.

Maybe she is mid fifties aged woman looking for a flying partner.

I think Tim Winters is a bot, he visited my listing, and nobody really is interested in who I am.

No, no, your page has over 7,200 visits. Everybody cares who you are!

;)

No, no, your page has over 7,200 visits. Everybody cares who you are!

;)

It's just that NSA likes him! They're passing his page around to all the other gummit agencies, "Hey, lookey here at this one!" :D

Back