Is Meeting this Deadline Possible?

If you have plenty of time and a flexible schedule, sure. It took me a year, but I have 3 kids, multiple dental offices, and the weather in the SE sucks.

I don't see why not. Two months. You'd need to fly a LOT though. Playing with averages, many folk finish between 50-75 hours let's say. A typical flight is an hour or so. You're at 30 and working on XC. Worst case you need to fly every day for 45 days. You have 77. Not going to be cheap.
I'd expect that if the training pace was to fly at least an hour each day it will take considerably less than 45 hours to finish up. When you fly that often you spend a lot less time relearning things.

I'd expect that if the training pace was to fly at least an hour each day it will take considerably less than 45 hours to finish up. When you fly that often you spend a lot less time relearning things.

Perhaps. I was using the highest averages for a worst-case answer.

Randall... You done yet? :)

Well look, it took me all of ten minutes (don't hate me, I struggle with basic hand eye coordination skills) to open a box of Cracker Jacks and, voi la, there it was.

Back