iPod earbuds broken

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
I recently got an iPod Nano 4th generation. after less than a month of use the earbud went south on my lots and lots of static. I want Apple to replace them but can't find out where on the iTunes site to go. Can anyone give me some direction here?

Skip that -- go over to the King of Prussia Apple Store. They'll probably fix ya up!

What Rich said. :yes: They'll either hand you a new set of earbuds, or maybe just an entirely new iPod.

I don't know what kind of training they give the folks who work at the Apple stores, but my experiences there have been universally positive. I always walk out the door with a smile on my face. :yes:

Thanks Kent and Richard. I may go to the store in KoP as the site wants $29 for a new pair of ear buds grrrrr they are brand new and stink. Thanks again.

Thanks Kent and Richard. I may go to the store in KoP as the site wants $29 for a new pair of ear buds grrrrr they are brand new and stink. Thanks again.

You will likely get satisfaction from the Apple Store, but if not and you are faced with shelling out dollars...I wouldn't waste my money on Apple earbuds, there are aftermarket ones with much better sound. Good luck...

Adam,

Don't buy new ones - Even if you don't go to the store, you can call them and I bet they'll send you a new set.

BTW, before you go to the store (but on the day of), go to http://concierge.apple.com/store/R065 and make an appointment at the Genius Bar to minimize any potential waiting. :yes:

You will likely get satisfaction from the Apple Store, but if not and you are faced with shelling out dollars...I wouldn't waste my money on Apple earbuds, there are aftermarket ones with much better sound. Good luck...

I've never had a problem with their sound, but they sure are uncomfortable for any extended period of time. I use some of the Sony earbuds with the ultra-soft rubber inserts. They block out external noise better, and you can wear 'em all day.

Back