iPad Plane Maintenance App?

teamcoltra

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Rev. Travis
Does anyone know of an app that lets you put in hobbs / tach and the information from your maintenance log book so that you can track things like annuals, 100 hours (if needed), 2000 hours, etc.

It seems like it would be useful...but I can't find one on the app store.

I use a label maker to put the hours where my next oil change and 100 hour engine inspection (required for Rotax 912) are due, and put the labels above/below my Hobbs meter. every time I get in the airplane I am reminded how many hours I have left to fly before maintenance is due.

I use a label maker to put the hours where my next oil change and 100 hour engine inspection (required for Rotax 912) are due, and put the labels above/below my Hobbs meter. every time I get in the airplane I am reminded how many hours I have left to fly before maintenance is due.

Problem with that is sometimes you need to know how far out you are from the next maintenance interval when you're not in the plane or at the airport.

Problem with that is sometimes you need to know how far out you are from the next maintenance interval when you're not in the plane or at the airport.

True enough. I keep a running tally in my head, but my airplane is pretty simple from a maintenance perspective. Somebody trying to keep up with a twin or something else complicated probably needs a better system than mine. :D

Back