IOS6 Blew everything away!

Never change a running system ;-)
i am a long-term pro Mac User - but the good old trusty times of Apple are over - defenitely & sadly

Have you SEEN Win 8? Apple may be having the usual OS vendor issues, but MSFT dropped the ball (again) completely.

Never change a running system ;-)
i am a long-term pro Mac User - but the good old trusty times of Apple are over - defenitely & sadly
I put off upgrading my iPhone to IOS5 and now I'm stuck with either staying at rev4 or going to IOS6. It seems really stupid to me that Apple won't let me move to IOS5 now that 6 is out and 5 is pretty solid.

6 has been fine on all of my devices from Day 1 of the release. I took the plunge early. Only annoying thing is using YouTube's mobile web interface.

well - honestly - maybe up till two years ago - you could update anytime with apple - you knew it was working, but now I think its going in the wrong direction
Former updateds occured maybe once or twice a year - now they send out a new OS - whether iOS or MacOS at least every year - if not faster
I stopped that sh** - I am not a beta tester for them anymore - stay till a real big major update on 10.6.8 and iOS5
Apple discovered the "Mass Market" of "cheap" funky looking devices - the Pro Sector (I am mainly in producing Music & Video) is totally neglegted

Back