Introduction

dillardrg

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Ron Dillard
Hi Guys,

I have been lurking for a while and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Ron Dillard and I am a retired corporate pilot (flew Falcons since 1984) and returned to my stick and rudder roots on retiring. With a partner I own a 7ECA and an 85 hp J3.
Looking forward to getting to know you guys and gals.

Ron

Welcome....

Sit down,
faster your seatbelts,
put the tray table up,
and ENJOY the show..

If it gets too intense the O2 mask will automatically drop down.:rofl:

The people here are the greatest.:lol::lol::lol:

Ben
www.haaspowerair.com

Ron, I bid you a sincere and excessively cheery welcome.

St. Louis... not too fool far from Gaston's White River Resport, not that I am suggesting you should, like, visit www.GastonsFlyIn.com and see how much fun we have there, or that you should block off the second weekend in June to go there.

Not me...

With a partner I own a 7ECA and an 85 hp J3.
Looking forward to getting to know you guys and gals.

Ron
Hi Ron. That's a nice looking Citabria. :)

I found your website last year and sent the link to someone who was wanting tailwheel training in your area.

Are you on the Citabria forum?

Ron, be careful of Diana. She's a dangerous bird!

(grin)

Welcome Ron, I see you are from St. Louis, who did you fly for? One of my old instructors flies jets out of Spirit.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Yes, Diana I am on the Citabria forum and have seen some of your great videos there and thanks for the referral.
Dean, I flew for Anheuser-Busch out of Spirit.
I have considered the Gaston Fly In, but never been retired before so couldn't make it.
Ben, my neice is getting married in Jackson Hole this summer. She grew up in Cheyenne. We (AB pilots) used to go into Driggs quite often and when we had the time we would drive over the pass and spend some time in JH.

Welcome, Ron! Please, pull up a chair and join us at the virtual water-cooler! Even better, join us at Gaston's! If you can't make that, we're having a Cavalcade of Planes at Clow Int'l (1C5) June 12 & 13. That's not too far from St. Louis!

Back