Introducing B-Kool. 2.0

Bob Stephens

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Stephens
B-Kool is pleased to announce the B-Kool. 2.0. (A great portable cooling system made even better)
The New B-Kool. 2.0 Features:
· Kool-flex telescoping and flexible outlet duct
· Newly redesigned lid internally incorporating most components
· Exclusive wireless remote control
· Enlarged cooling inlet provides up to 30% more cooling efficiency
· Ability to carry up to 25 lbs of ice
· Increased cooling time
· Upgrade available to existing (loyal) customers at a nominal charge
· Competitively priced at $399.00 (12v) and $429.00 (28V)
After a year of successful sales of our B-Kool, we are pleased to announce the above enhancements to our wildly successful Cooler. The enhancements are a direct result of listening to our customers on how we can make our great little product even better. We feel we have done just tha,t and thank all of those who helped us in further defining the product.
We are also pleased to announce special pricing for Pilots of America participants by offering a $30.00 discount off the list prices. This means you can buy a 12v unit complete with the new Kool-flex duct for only $369.00 or a 28v unit for only $399.00.
Deliveries of the new B-Kool.2.0 will begin on or around June 25th. We already have a back log, so please place your orders quickly in order to get delivery prior to Oshkosh.
Existing customers who wish to upgrade their original B-Kool’s can upgrade their units for only $49.95 plus shipping. We anticipate upgrades will begin late August.
As proud sponsor of Beechtalk and Bonanza’s to Oshkosh, we thank everyone for their continued support.
Please PM me or email me at Bob@B-Kool.net if you have any questions. I can also be reached at 928-300-4045

OOps, forgot our website is B-Kool.net. We have info and a video on the site.

Bob

Folks, this unit is highly acclaimed among the exceptionally discerning and demanding pilots who fly the superior Beechcraft airplanes, and Bob's customer service is the stuff of legends.

IF Bob will tell us some Sedona Crazy Lady stories, I am sure we can arrange for PoA pilots to buy...

Last is she is claiming that jets are dumping 1200 gallons of jet fuel on her home. She claims she has proof ( my guess is it's 80 proof and lots of it)

Back