Interesting G-V Flight Track

Funny how fast these things make the rounds. I have seen it on 3 different boards now within an hour.

Re: World's most expensive Etch-A-Sketch

That made all the forums within an hour this morning. Including this one. LOL

Could Ashley be up to somethin?

Best,

Dave

I, for one, think that this is a ludicrous waste of resources. :mad:

But...

...how cool is that!?!:yes:

I TOLD YA they have a big Gulfstream hangar in Appleton!

I, for one, think that this is a ludicrous waste of resources. :mad:

But...

...how cool is that!?!:yes:

I'm sure that they had a reason to be flying...Most likely a test flight since that aircraft is owned by Gulfstream.

Not only that they are getting a fair amount of free publicity out of the flight--probably cost a lot less than some of there other advertising methods..

Look at the routing, I hope clearance delivery cleared them "As filed" :hairraise: . Otherwise I could take hours to get that read back :rofl:

Pete

P.S. I believe the ATW Gulfstream location does interior installs and maintenance.

I TOLD YA they have a big Gulfstream hangar in Appleton!

I drive right past it all the time, we have a drop lot across the street from it.

I've heard that's where they do the interiors, so when a Saudi prince buys one, that's where all the gold goes in. I should ask for a tour sometime. :yes:

That act was awesome... a nice stick in the eye to the greenies who hate GA and private aircraft ownership.

Funny how fast these things make the rounds. I have seen it on 3 different boards now within an hour.
Yep, perhaps people can copy things faster than computers! :D

It's a wonder there's any productivity at all with the existence of the Internet.

-Rich

See what large letters I use as I write to you with my own hand! -- Galatians 6:11

I think we can say these are the largest letters ever written! :yes:

-- Pilawt

And the smallest
4506VV1003.jpg

IBM scientists discovered how to move and position individual atoms on a metal surface using a scanning tunneling microscope. The technique was demonstrated in April 1990 at IBM's Almaden Research Center in San Jose, Calif., where scientists created the world's first structure: the letters "I-B-M" -- assembled one atom at a time

Back