Insurance policy doesn't cover nuclear hazards!?

wbarnhill

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iEXTERMINATE
Guess my well thought out plans for building a cold fusion reactor are out the window. :(

As are my plans for declaring war on my neighbors. Dangit. I was hoping to conquer the entire apartment complex by early next year. :D

May have to find a new insurance agency....

Attachments

• policy.jpg
    policy.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 17
wbarnhill said:
Guess my well thought out plans for building a cold fusion reactor are out the window. :(

As are my plans for declaring war on my neighbors. Dangit. I was hoping to conquer the entire apartment complex by early next year. :D

May have to find a new insurance agency....
And in SC you'd better have separate flood insurance!

wbarnhill said:

Bugger the insurance. If you get cold fusion working, you can tell them to get bent.

Right after 911, we got a lease modification that, among a whole bunch of other unbelievably stupid stuff, specifically stated ANY radioactive materials of any kind of any quantity regardless of it's use or intended use will result in immediate eviction, notification of authorities and prosecution.
I walked in and slapped the mandatory required smoke detector on the managers desk pointed to the label on the back stating americium and asked what I'm supposed about that then what if they detect radon in the building, and how am I to block out solar radiation. It was their rules....

Back