instrument rating flashcards

dmspilot

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DISPLAY NAME
Instrument Rating Flashcards

I have created a new study aid for the oral part of the practical test. There are 30 questions and answers presented flash-card style. Eventually I hope to also have Q&A for the private, commercial, CFI, etc. This is an early, pre-beta preview.

This is great!
Just what I need!

2 ideas:
1. You might want to add the regulation number next to the answer.
2. Question number 2, I think its also needed for commercial XC (night and 50+ NM).

I'm only mentioning it because there are questions about it on the written.

I really appreciate you posting this, I'll for sure use it.

Nice work. Very useful. I second the suggestion about the CFR reference. Are you going to expand the number of questions?

That is really cool. Thanks.

Great Job for putting this together. Thanks for sharing.

-Jonathan

I'm working on my IR, and really enjoyed the site; thank you for sharing.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

1. You might want to add the regulation number next to the answer.

Good idea.

2. Question number 2, I think its also needed for commercial XC (night and 50+ NM). I'm only mentioning it because there are questions about it on the written.

Not sure what you mean. Can you show me an example of a written test question about this?

Are you going to expand the number of questions?

Eventually...I'm probably going to do CFI oral questions first because that's the certificate I am personally working on now. I'd like to set up a mechanism for the suggestion of new questions and possibly voting on them but like I said... pre-beta.

Last edited:
Question 4035 To carry passengers for hire in an airplane on cross country flights of more than 50 NM from the departure airport, the pilot in command is required to hold at least a Commercial Pilot Certificate with an instrument rating.

Back