Instant notification

Everskyward

Experimenter
Display Name

Display name:
Everskyward
For the past week or two I've noticed that the "instant notification" feature is not only not instant, but nonexistant. I checked my settings on this site and turned off the spam filter on my ISP (Earthlink) but still no luck. I sent myself a test message just to be sure. Wondering if this if happening to everyone or just me.

Someone please reply to this post so I can give it a final test! ;)

It seems like eveyone is on a rep point give away power trip today.:yes:

Oh well you can have some too then.

Have you noticed the disappering replys over on the Babes board or is it just me?

Missa:goofy:

Haven't noticed any replies disappearing recently but I have occasionally in the past. :dunno:

The instant notification feature is definitely inop for me here, though. :(

Missa said:
Have you noticed the disappering replys over on the Babes board or is it just me?

I stayed away when the top 6 threads were about different aspects of one single trip to San Antonio. It's called consolidation.

N2212R said:
I stayed away when the top 6 threads were about different aspects of one single trip to San Antonio. It's called consolidation.

Yea well what can I say, just like some other boards you have to ignore some people. They have gotten over the trip right now...

Oh and what you doing Tuesday evening? Serria is going to be in town so we're gonna get together for dinner want to come? I could provide land based transportation. We are either going to be eating in Royal Oak (fly in to VLL) or Ann Arbor (Choice of 1D2 or Ann Arbor) but we don't know where yet.....

Missa

Everskyward said:
Haven't noticed any replies disappearing recently but I have occasionally in the past. :dunno:

The instant notification feature is definitely inop for me here, though. :(

I've tried to post (and saw you post once) to Dave's check your e-mail message to Stache... and they have all dissaped! :eek:

Missa

What? Women that haven't made up their minds? Unheard of!!!

N2212R said:
What? Women that haven't made up their minds? Unheard of!!!
Oooh, do I see a bad reputation point coming? :blowingkisses: :D

Everskyward said:
Oooh, do I see a bad reputation point coming? :blowingkisses: :D

Me too, as soon as I can give it out agian... I've been a little libreal with the rep today!

Missa

Testing.

Just subscribed myself to this thread.

Someone please reply. :)

Curious if it works for you or not. No luck here. :(

Thanks for looking into it. :yes:

Missa said:
Oh and what you doing Tuesday evening? Serria is going to be in town so we're gonna get together for dinner want to come? I could provide land based transportation. We are either going to be eating in Royal Oak (fly in to VLL) or Ann Arbor (Choice of 1D2 or Ann Arbor) but we don't know where yet.....

Looks like Ann Arbor and eveyone but me will be flying in... I get to provide ground transportation in my convertable or, they all get to take the bus!

Missa

Dinner where in Ann Arbor? Fees at A2 ?

N2212R said:
Dinner where in Ann Arbor? Fees at A2 ?

Don't know where yet. BD's Mongolian or the cool Italian place on main that I never rememer the name of, or just the Max & Erma's by the mall, but how often do we get NJ Babes in town? I know nothing about fees at A^2, but Dave's gonna fly in so he may know... good possiblity that there isn't any. Right now I'm going to have to make two trips to the airport 'cause I don't have a big enough car. Seirra will be in a local hotel, but with no car. I'm going have to see if I can borrow a bigger car or invite a friend along just to drive.

Missa

That would probably end up being my last act as a pilot. :rolleyes:

Missa said:
Don't know where yet. BD's Mongolian ...
Oooohhhh! One of my favorite places! BD's will get you a rep point! :D

gkainz said:
Oooohhhh! One of my favorite places! BD's will get you a rep point! :D

BD's has made it out to Colordo? wow. Or are you from around here? I've been going to BD's since it was only 1 floor in royal oak.

Missa

BD's has made it to Colorado! They've been here, oh, I dunno...I've been going for about 5 or 6 years now? I still have a very favorite original, "chicken, beef or pork, 3 oils and 5 spices", no frills, 2 old guys cooking on a hot flat grill Mongolian BBQ, but for variety and fun, BD's wins my vote hands down!

gkainz said:
BD's has made it to Colorado! They've been here, oh, I dunno...I've been going for about 5 or 6 years now? I still have a very favorite original, "chicken, beef or pork, 3 oils and 5 spices", no frills, 2 old guys cooking on a hot flat grill Mongolian BBQ, but for variety and fun, BD's wins my vote hands down!

I keep forgetting they franchised the thing... It started as a little store frount in Royal Oak then they added a second floor, the one in Ann Arbor and moved out from there. The orignal is now moved down the street to a larger store. It's a great little place that I still think of as a Michigan place... guess not.

Missa

Michigan was one of the first places to open one. I think Royal Oak was one of the first 3. London and Chicago being the other 2, but I may be mistaken.

Turns out the web server had been up and running for 86 straight days, and the DNS BIND service had stalled.

The box needed a reboot, and then we were good as gold.

Back