Indiana Teacher Charged With Being Drunk At School

True story:

My sophomore year of high school I had a mechanical drawing teacher who ended up being fired because they found out that he was drinking whiskey throughout the day in the office of his classroom. He'd always reek of alcohol when we were in the class.

His name? Ronald McDonald.

True story:

My sophomore year of high school I had a mechanical drawing teacher who ended up being fired because they found out that he was drinking whiskey throughout the day in the office of his classroom. He'd always reek of alcohol when we were in the class.

His name? Ronald McDonald.

Geesh what a clown! :rolleyes:;)

I had a rock-climbing partner once, I later found out that his "water" bottle was full of vodka - he was drunk, on the rock, the whole time. :mad:

I had a rock-climbing partner once, I later found out that his "water" bottle was full of vodka - he was drunk, on the rock, the whole time. :mad:

I used to bike ride with a guy that had wine in his water bottle.

I used to bike ride with a guy that had wine in his water bottle.
Yeah, but HE wasn't the ONLY GUY AT THE END OF YOUR CLIMBING ROPE at 600' up on a flipping cliff!!!!!!! :eek: :mad:

But the wine in the waterbottle biker guy had some issues, too, I'd bet. Perhaps that's WHY he was on a bike? :)

Back