In search of CFI to finish up hours b4 checkride (have own plane)

Blurred

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Blurred
I live in the mountains of Colorado. I have a 182 in great flying condition.

I have solo'd but it's been about 6 months ago....I still need-

-3 hours of instrument training

-3 hours night flying training

-1 night xc of 100nm

-10 to/l at night

-5 hours solo xc

-1 solo 150nm (3 stops)

-3 to landings towered airport

-3 hours instructor prep for practical/checkride

I currently have 58 hours and have passed the written.

I would like to finish my training somewhere warm! (Las Vegas could be ideal) I have the time to complete remaining hours as soon as possible now. I would need help getting my plane to wherever is decided on to train at. If this sounds like a fit for you, please message me. Bonus points if you have a good sense of humor! Thank you

Last edited:
Brazos Valley Flight Services at KCLL. Ask for CFI Gary Gandy.

College Station Texas

I live in the mountains of Colorado. I have a 182 in great flying condition.

I have solo'd but it's been about 6 months ago....I still need-

-3 hours of instrument training

-3 hours night flying training

-1 night xc of 100nm

-10 to/l at night

-5 hours solo xc

-1 solo 150nm (3 stops)

-3 to landings towered airport

-3 hours instructor prep for practical/checkride

I currently have 58 hours and have passed the written.

I would like to finish my training somewhere warm! (Las Vegas could be ideal) I have the time to complete remaining hours as soon as possible now. I would need help getting my plane to wherever is decided on to train at. If this sounds like a fit for you, please message me. Bonus points if you have a good sense of humor! Thank you
Why not contact any of the flight schools in the area? If on the north side, check out Granby, Steamboat and Rifle. There are any number of independent CFIs in the hills and on the Western Slope.

Trust me, you do not want to train in Las Vegas - too much military traffic, tourist traffic (grand canyon), and commerical in/out of LAS.

Why not contact any of the flight schools in the area? If on the north side, check out Granby, Steamboat and Rifle. There are any number of independent CFIs in the hills and on the Western Slope.

Trust me, you do not want to train in Las Vegas - too much military traffic, tourist traffic (grand canyon), and commerical in/out of LAS.
I flew out of KHND and loved it! Weather was HOT, but the folks were great and the extra comms were not an issue. If you have the money for someone to ferry and finish I'd highly recommend All In Aviation and see Luke! Great guy.

Back