Immunosuppressants

U

Unregistered

I'm past due on my medical and have some concerns before going back to the AME. I was diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder (Pemphigus) in Dec. 2010 and put on Prednisone and CellCept. The Prednisone was at very high levels for a couple of months and was gradually tapered off. I've been off it since end of May.

I'm still on CellCept, as the condition is not completely clear, and my doc tells me this disorder sometimes takes several years to run its course. I have at least another three months to go before we can begin to taper, but may have to be on it a while. There is also the possibility that I may have to have Retuxin infusions if it doesn't clear up, or go back to limited bouts with Prednisone if it becomes necessary.

Will these meds prevent me from getting my medical renewed? I feel fine (esp. without the horrible Prednisone).

Thanks.

Ping me at my email. I'll include an inquiry into CellCept (mycophenolate) when discussing another case.

I don't think this one's on the "okay" list but may be acceptable with a current status letter......

Ping me at my email. I'll include an inquiry into CellCept (mycophenolate) when discussing another case.

I don't think this one's on the "okay" list but may be acceptable with a current status letter......
OP, do what he says. EMAIL HIM. NOW.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back