I'm So Happy - - -

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
- - - to have received today another annual Holiday Wishes card from my customer of many years, Bob Elliott. For you youngsters who'll have to ask your parents about "Who's Bob Elliott?" he's the now, in his 90s, surviving partner of the famous comedy team of Bob and Ray. Y'all may see his son Chris in the movies and TV, and Bob's granddaughter on Saturday Night Live.

Please, may we repeat a past endeavor? That would be to see how many Holiday Greetings -- I don't know his faith information -- cards that might be cascaded upon his 206 West Cundy's Point Road, Harpswell, ME 04079 address. In a past year he received many, and I know that he personally replied to some of the senders. It would really bring smiles to the funny man whose bride of many decades passed from our midst some time ago.

If y'all follow through on this there's no need to mention my name. Believe me, he'll know what rascal put you up to it. I heard -- unconfirmed -- that he's in an assisted living facility in the vicinity. Chris has a house near Bob's, so I'm sure there's a strong community in-touch-with-Bob factor.

Just do it! One time he told me he received "enough cards to get on the next ballot." Typically, that's Bob. And thanks.

HR

I'd push for the Hickory Farms box myself, but cards are still good....

An enlarged COPY of the holiday card I received from Bob. You may assume, correctly, that it was produced from one of his paintings(probably from the deck of his home in Cundy's Harbor).

HR

Attachments

• DSC02465 (1).JPG
    DSC02465 (1).JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 18
Back