I'm now thinking Hybrid automobile

I was starting to wonder then:
"Air for the jet enters the car through the two side windows and the sunroof."
What a stupid idiot!

I can't wait until the local street racers start getting hold of those. Wipeouts will go from 120 to 280+. I'll have to move further away from the road and get some high density obstacles between me and them. They'll start wiping out other people besides themselves and the occasional innocent victim.

And that scooter? That'll give a whole new meaning to a motorcycling term that's called "tankslapper highside."

Last edited:
fgcason said:
I can't wait until the local street racers start getting hold of those. Wipeouts will go from 120 to 280+. I'll have to move further away from the road and get some high density obstacles between me and them. They'll start wiping out other people besides themselves and the occasional innocent victim.

And that scooter? That'll give a whole new meaning to a motorcycling term that's called "tankslapper highside."

I somehow doubt the local street racers have the talent, money, and time to do something like this.

jangell said:
I somehow doubt the local street racers have the talent, money, and time to do something like this.

I don't know about the money bit. I use to work with a street racer. He went through EIGHT $30K+ customized cars in one year. Paid cash in full for all of them. (Obviously had a secondary income or I was seriously underpaid) If he cut back to two cars a year, he could pay someone to put it together for him.

Back