I'm good to go for another year.

Bob Bement

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Bob Bement
I went to Boise yesterday and got my new 3rd class medical ( good for one year) so I am good to go for at least one more year. I hope it will be more than that, but hell I don't even buy green bananas. I will fly all I can as long as I can, and let the chips fall.:smile:

Congrats, Bob! I just got mine renewed for another year on Monday. Ok, one year and one week, since the "last day of the month of issue" thing.

Congrats Bob, and keep making the videos, I'll never get out there to do that kind of flying, so its neat watching you.

Congrats Bob, and keep making the videos, I'll never get out there to do that kind of flying, so its neat watching you.

I hear that a lot that pilots like to see the kind of flying that I have in my videos. I think that since they don't have the mountains available they live through my mountain flying and thus my videos. Being an old school teacher I love to share experiences, with my fellow pilots.:smile:

I hear that a lot that pilots like to see the kind of flying that I have in my videos. I think that since they don't have the mountains available they live through my mountain flying and thus my videos. Being an old school teacher I love to share experiences, with my fellow pilots.:smile:

...and, being an old-school student, I am ready to lap it all up, Bob! Thanks for what you do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back