Display Name

Display name:
Bob Noel
Is there a way to put someone on the ignore list by, say, right-clicking
or something like that?

Or is the only way to User CP?

Thanks
Bob

While reading a thread, click on the user's name and select View Public Profile:

attachment.php

On the next screen, select Add to Ignore List from the User Lists drop down.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScreenShot003.jpg
    ScreenShot003.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 198
  • ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 190
ah ha. Thanks.

Still hoping that the next big breakthrough for our super-duper, mental-giant, double-staff techie team will be thread ignore. :p

Why would you need a thread ignore? I can understand a poster ignore but even on the new post function you can see the name of the thread so just don't open it if ya don't like it.

Why would you need a thread ignore? I can understand a poster ignore but even on the new post function you can see the name of the thread so just don't open it if ya don't like it.
+1. I think I know who everyone is referring to about poster ignore but it's like watching a train wreck and you can't pull your eyes away.

Still hoping that the next big breakthrough for our super-duper, mental-giant, double-staff techie team will be thread ignore. :p

It's on Jesse's list, but I think that getting the latest version of vBulletin is a higher priority.

+1. I think I know who everyone is referring to about poster ignore but it's like watching a train wreck and you can't pull your eyes away.

Jeez, so it's not just me.

What does this make you think of?

:rolleyes:

What happened to him?

Why can't that happen now?

It is on Jesse's list and he will get to it. I cannot wait until he finds the time to implement it.

We're trying to work out some issues with the transfer of our vBulletin license from Chuck to our corporation. This is holding up features and upgrades -- we hope to have it resolved with vBulletin soon.

We're trying to work out some issues with the transfer of our vBulletin license from Chuck to our corporation. This is holding up features and upgrades -- we hope to have it resolved with vBulletin soon.
No problem, I know you have it as a to do. Thanks

Is there a "site ignore" option?

:D:D:D

Just kidding. You guys are great.

Back