Ignore List

Greg Bockelman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Bockelman
I have someone on ignore on the chat room. How do I remove her from my ignore list? And just what does the ignore do?

Not 100% sure but I suspect you can just type /ignore user and it will remove them. But until someone else signs onto chat I can't test it.

Ok, Ignore ONLY blocks PMs, not what is said in chat, so when they log on again, just click their name and unignore them.

Greebo said:
Ok, Ignore ONLY blocks PMs, not what is said in chat, so when they log on again, just click their name and unignore them.

Trouble is, she does not appear on my ignore list, but when she logs on, she shows me as ignoring her.

Can't figure that out.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

When you're in chat, if you click her name, you should see an option to "Un-ignore" her. This is only available in chat and has nothing to do with your ignore list on the forums.

Or am I misunderstanding what you mean?

Greg Bockelman said:
Trouble is, she does not appear on my ignore list, but when she logs on, she shows me as ignoring her.

Can't figure that out.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Greg,
You don't think you're ignoring her, but she thinks you're ignoring her. Is this your wife? :D

gibbons said:
Greg,
You don't think you're ignoring her, but she thinks you're ignoring her. Is this your wife? :D

LOL Chip. No, it isn't my wife. I know who it is. She definately knows I am not ignoring her. :rofl: We were doing an experiment the other night, now I can't figure out how to un ignore.

Greebo said:
When you're in chat, if you click her name, you should see an option to "Un-ignore" her. This is only available in chat and has nothing to do with your ignore list on the forums.

Or am I misunderstanding what you mean?

I think you have it right. I will have to try that. I for the life of me could not figure out where the unignore link was. If it is under her name, that is one place I did not look.

Greebo said:

That option does not show up. When I open the ignore list, there is no one listed.

What do you mean, 'Open the ignore list'? I don't know of any way to do that inside chat?

Greebo said:
What do you mean, 'Open the ignore list'? I don't know of any way to do that inside chat?

You're right. I wasn't opening it in chat. But when I click on a name in Chat, the ignore option is available. What I did was type this person's name in and as a result, she is now ignored as far as she is concerned. It shows up on her screen somehow.

What I am trying to figure out is how to undo what I did. So far, I haven't had any luck.

Next time she and you are on chat simultaneously, click her name, click ignore, then click her name again, and click un-ignore. See if that fixes it?

I cleared out the ignore tables in the chat yesterday - so she shouldn't have been showing as ignored anymore. Was she?

Greebo said:
I cleared out the ignore tables in the chat yesterday - so she shouldn't have been showing as ignored anymore. Was she?

Haven't talked to her yet. Let you know later.

Back